In a smoky speakeasy, the underworld of New York meets to concoct their sinister plans. Learn the secret of their leader, Cruel Steve.
Listen to echoes from the past to solve a mystery.
What’s was that noise?When playing echoes you slip into the role of an investigator with a very special and unique ability.
You can hear mysterious noises and voices clinging to objects – so-called – echoes of the past.
Using your unique ability you try to elicit the mysterious story from the objects, and try to put the events in the correct order.
Can you solve the mystery and find out what happened?
The game requires at least one player to download the free app.
This is how it works
- First, download the free Ravensburger echoes app onto your smartphone or tablet. You will need the app to play.
- Take the game contents out of the box and spread it out in front of you as described in the instructions.
- Start the app and select the appropriate story.
- Your job is to put the 24 parts of the story in the right order together. Each part is represented by an object (board or map) and its associated echo.
- Scan the objects with the app to hear the echoes of the past.
- Find four objects, that are sequential in time and arrange them in the correct order to form a chapter.
- Now you can use the app to check whether you have arranged the objects in the correct order. If you have solved the chapter correctly, you can listen to it again and hear new, additional hints. If you are wrong, the app will give you little hints that will help you.
- Only when you have solved all the chapters and put them in the correct order will you have solved the puzzle!